- Office Hours
- Venture Creation Program
- YEI Innovation Fund
- Technology Commercialization Program
- Venture Creation Consultants
- VC Advisors
- Canaan-Yale Venture Fellowship
- Miller Prize
- Yale College Dean's Challenge on Social Innovation
- Yale Innovation Seminar Series
- Venture Creation Liaisons
Women in Innovation with Katie Rae of Techstars
Posted on Friday, November 1, 2013
Categories: katie rae
YEI's first Women in Innovation talk featuring Katie Rae (SOM '97), managing director of Techstars in Boston, was a resounding success. At the talk and worshop held in the GM Room on Oct. 30, Katie encouraged students (particularly women) to come forward and share their ideas, had the audience "poke holes" in their concepts and then worked with them to find the problems worth focusing on and how to see a path forward. It was casual, interactive and left everyone with a real sense of entrepreneurship in action. The talk was cohosted by YEI and SOM Women in Management.
*Photos by James Lin.