- Office Hours
- Start Something
- Venture Creation Program
- Faculty Venture Creation Program
- Social Venture Creation Program
- Tech Bootcamp
- YEI Innovation Fund
- Technology Commercialization Program
- Venture Creation Consultants
- VC Advisors
- Mentor Program
- Undergraduate Portal
YEI Tech Bootcamp
The YEI Tech Bootcamp is a 10-week immersive full-stack programming bootcamp for Yale students who want to learn to code. Over the course of the summer, students with little or no experience in programming are given the skills to become capable and knowledgeable programmers who can create their own minimum viable products. By the end of the program, students will have a solid foundation to continue their programming knowledge independently.
Boot camp participants are also exposed and connected to top student startups on campus participating in the YEI Fellowship. In addition to being connected to the Yale entrepreneurial ecosystem, students accepted into the program receive:
- A scholarship covering the complete tuition of the program
- A $1,500 stipend to support students’ stay in New Haven over the summer
- Breakfast and lunch on weekdays during the 10-week program!
During the program, students have the opportunity to work on a final project that they will present in a final "Demo Day."
Want to learn more? Check out answers to some frequently asked questions.
Ready to apply? Applications to the YEI Tech Bootcamp will go live the week of December 2-6, 2013 and are due by Thursday, Jan. 16th, 11:59 p.m.
Applications now closed for 2014.
Please note this bootcamp is only open to Yale students.