Current Yale students can become a YEI Member and join a vibrant community of innovators and entrepreneurs on campus. You’ll receive:
- Education on Lean Startup basics in one of three concentration areas
- 24-7 access to the YEI incubator space at 254 Elm St. Space includes: 2 conference rooms, a lounge and classroom
- The ability to host events at our space
- The ability to reserve conference rooms for your group meetings
- Weekly newsletter and insider info on entrepreneurship opportunities
To become a YEI Member, Yale students must:
1. Take six interactive workshops held throughout the year on subjects focused on lean startup methodology. (Must be completed within one academic year).
Currently enrolled students may choose from one of three streams:
- Innovator and Entrepreneur Stream
- Social Entrepreneur Stream
- Biotech Stream
2. Complete an outgoing survey/essay on their experiences.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS THURS., DEC. 15, 2016.
For questions regarding YEI Membership please contact Kassie Tucker email@example.com.